Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teaching has been a passion for me and I am promoting my services as an Online English Instructor. After graduating from college, I started teaching English to mostly Korean students. I have been in this industry for almost 5 years now and I am enjoying every bit of it. I tried moving out of this route by working at a telemarketing center but I miss teaching and it brought me back to what I love. I have tried teaching in English Tutorial Institutions but I deemed it wise to have private online classes instead. The experiences that I have from both Online and Group classes have enhanced my professional teaching techniques.

For all types of student level
  • Grammar
  • Tenses
  • TOEIC
  • Conversational English
  • Idiomatic Expressions
  • Sentence Patterns
  • Topic Discussions
  • Phrasal Verb
  • Subject-Verb Agreement

See this site for my profile info: http://www.bestjobs.ph/resumes/vanvillasis
Skype ID: vanvillasis
E-mail add: vanvillasis@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Hi Teacher^^

    I send a message..

    kikiki ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teacher^^
    Do you have a good weekend?
    Teacher is good fun so I am interesting English class.
    Have a nice Sunday
    ☆^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^★

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi March, I am sorry. I just read your comment. I remember I had a great weekend a day before you made a post.
    We got to polish some more of your grammar, okies? I will you soon.^^
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your photo!
    Please upload & update more things about you for your visitors.
    Hope to have a interesting class with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Patrick :

    Hi :)

    May you enjoy your weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for share this good and relevant information with us...
    ART 101 Entire Course

    ReplyDelete